Tuesday, September 14, 2010

By Ourselves


Since September 4, 2010 Lynn and I have been alone for the first time in our married lives. Imagine no dance lessons, scout activities, or ball practices to be to. PTA meetings, sharing my car, and carpooling are all a thing of the past. Lynn and I can be together all we want to on 2 Mondays a month, every other Thursday, Friday nights and some Saturdays! That seems like a lot of time now, but what will we do when he is released as bishop and we get to be together all of the time? While on vacation we practiced doing what we want by going to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and driving through American Fork Canyon which was beautiful.

1 comment:

The Odles said...

That is a nice feeling. We are kind of alone...with Jackson. It's like Dave and Jackson are the same age...and I am the mom. But things are quiet at my house too.