Saturday, September 27, 2008

Park City

It has been a long week but we were able to spend some of it at our timeshare at Mountain Side Resort in Park City. Christian was really stressed trying to do everything for school as well as care for Melissa and Anders which is already a full time job. We talked him into letting us take them for the week and I think he did much better. We also had Billy, Nikki and the boys so we all took turns helping Melissa and babysitting. Melissa is doing much better but cannot lift anything, or climb stairs, or drive. We are so grateful that she and the baby are healing so well. We have been blessed having Melissa and Christian so close to us.
Posted by Picasa
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

1 comment:

The Odles said...

I am sorry that we missed Carly's birthday. I had a present but Jessica informed me that she had already given her pushing daisys. I will get you another less popular present.