Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All the Kings Horses

Well, I fell. Sunday night after leaving Mom and Dad's house, I got out of the car and made it 3 feet before my back and feet met snowy concrete. It took me about an hour to stop crying. I didn't feel like crying but the tears kept coming. I did throw up but then slept all night. The next morning I was so dizzy that I stayed home from school. I have some great friends who step in for me when I need lesson plans and a sub last minute. I slept all day, watched a movie with Lynn and slept all night. I am at school today because my students had to take a test only the instructor can give from the state. My back and neck really ache but my head seems all right. (at least the same as it was before, to all you smart aleks) Sorry if you called and I couldn't make it to the phone. I do feel better and I am glad I don't have a photo of the accident to share with you.

1 comment:

Scott and Glory said...

I am so sorry to hear about your fall. That is one of my biggest fears with this beautiful winter weather. I just know I will do the same thing and break a hip. Take care of yourself. Ouch! Thanks for the cute grandma wall hanging. That was so sweet.