Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside

Carly's friend Jordan brought over a winter hat from the Ukraine. He purchased it on his mission. We teased him about his fashion statement, but I just came in from shoveling snow and I am suddenly wondering if I could get one on ebay. Anders was a little afraid of the hat because it looks alive.
We had a great holiday this year. I got exactly what I wanted... The Utes to take it to Alabama and Wicked tickets. 2009 looks to be a busy year but it will be filled with many blessings and I am ready to take it on. My nephew, Britton, leaves for his mission on Wednesday. Melissa's baby is due in April, and my sister's, Amy and Cherilyn, will also be having little ones in the summer. Kenny will be back home in August, ready to start back to school.

No comments: